মঙ্গলবার, ২৩ এপ্রিল, ২০১৩

[[[[[Search Here]]]]] AMIR KHAN VS JULIO DIAZ live BOXING Online: 27th APRIL 2013

 AMIR KHAN VS JULIO DIAZ BOXING: DATE AND TIME: 27th APRIL 2013 – 9:00 PM BST VENUE: Sheffield Arena 
One of the biggest fights of the year so far in 2013 boxing season, we will have Amir Khan taking on Julio Diaz in what will be a explosive fight on 27th April of this month. Amir Khan knows this is a very important fight of his career and a defeat in this one would well and truly end his career in boxing at the top level and he already admitted how important is this match. Amir Khan vs Julio Diaz Live on BoxNation exclusively You can get the pay per view or the 1 month subscription of BoxNation who has the right to show this fight live on TV in UK and in many countries around the world.
Amir Khan vs Julio Diaz Live on Sky Sports Amir Khan vs Julio Diaz Live Stream on Iphone, Android, Ipad and Mobiles Khan vs Diaz Live Streaming on PC, Laptop and Computer There are many sites which will be showing the fight live on 27th April and there is another fight on the night which kind of a some importance for this game as Danny Garcia vs Zab Judah in USA later that night. You can tune in here to get the live streaming links which will be available shortly before the start of the fight on the night. Saturday April 27 @ Motorpoint Arena, Sheffield, Yorkshire, UK TV: Sky Sports
DATE AND TIME: 27th APRIL 2013 – 9:00 PM BST VENUE: Sheffield Arena One of the biggest fights of the year so far in 2013 boxing season, we will have Amir Khan taking on Julio Diaz in what will be a explosive fight on 27th April of this month. 
April 27th is going to be a special night, said Khan. April 27 will be a special night," said Khan. "It's been two years since I load fought in the United Kingdom and I can not wait to get in the ring in front of my fans. "It's been two years since I last fought in the UK, and I can not wait to get in the ring in front of my fans. Julio Diaz is a former World Champion and a very dangerous opponent who is coming off of an impressive performance in his Last Fight. Julio Diaz is a former world champion and a very dangerous opponent, who is coming off of an impressive performance in his last fight. I know he will be coming with guns blazing and I'm ready for whatever he has to throw at me. I know he will come with guns blazing and I'm ready for everything he has to throw me. With my speed and boxing skills, and his power and experience, it makes for a really exciting matchup . using my speed and boxing skills and his power and experience, it makes for a really exciting matchup. He may have other ideas but I'm adamant did my return to the British shores is going to be a very successful one. "He has maybe other ideas, but I am adamant that my return to British shores will be very successful.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন